Darren Till will face Derek Bernson in the main event of the UFC Fight Night 191 card in Las Vegas this weekend.
And fortunately for UK fans, you won’t have to stay up all night to watch it again.
Best Offer: Get Darren 40/1 to beat Darren Bernson by KO, TKO or DQ (T&Cs apply)
When is the UFC Fight Night 191 – Bronson vs. Till?
- UFC Fight Night 191 takes place on Saturday, September 4.
- The UFC’s Apex facility in Las Vegas hosts.
- The main card starts at 9pm BST UK friendly time, while starts at 6.30pm BST.
- It’s 1pm and 10.30am in Vegas.
Which TV channel and live stream in UFC Fight Night 191 – Bernson vs yet?
UFC Fight Night 191 will be shown live. BT Sport 2 in the UK
BT Sport continues its coverage from 7 p.m.
How can I watch UFC Fight Night 191 – Bronson vs Free?
- EE users can get BT Sport included in their plan at no extra cost if they are on a project with smart benefits – Just log in to EE. And choose the BT Sport app.
- And then text it to the big screen. 150 to the game. Get a three-month free trial of the big screen so you can cast all the action on your TV.
- At the end of the three months, you will automatically switch to a £ 15 per month subscription until canceled.
What is the full UFC Fight Night 191 card?
Main card – BST starts at 9 o’clock.
- Derek Bronson vs. Darren Till (Main Event – Middleweight)
- Alex Perez vs. Matt Schnell (Flyweight)
- Erin Lipsky vs. Mandy Bohm (Women’s Flyweight)
- Modestas Bokoskas vs Khalil Rowntry Jr. (Light Heavyweight)
- Paddy Pumblett vs. Luigi Vendramini (Lightweight)
Initial card – 6.30 pm BST.
- Molly McCain vs. Ji Yun Kim (Women’s Flyweight)
- Julian Erosa vs. Charles Jordan (Featherweight)
- Dalcha Lingambola vs. Mark Andre Bariault (Middleweight)
- Alex Morono vs. David Zwada (Welterweight)
- Jonathan Martinez vs. Marcelo Roso (Bennett)
What have they said?
Darren Till says he will be a “different beast” for Bronson’s former opponents.
Till said: “Yeah, I think that’s the class.
“I mean, I know he was saying from here that I DM him every day and that’s what I do, man, I keep him interesting, I wish him well one day and The next day I’m just talking * ** For that, I just keep it interesting.
“Listen, I have nothing to do with Derek, I think he’s a good guy, I like his team, I like his management.
“He’s here to do something on Saturday. He’s working harder than me. He’s been beating people up, but I’ll keep saying – it’s not an insult to anyone, but I’m not Kevin Holland.” I’m not an admin Shahbazian, like, I’m a different animal coming there on Saturday. “