Disturbed by the sudden increase in insects and the stench inside her home, a Los Angeles woman called the police and made a startling revelation: her old neighbor had died and her body was badly decomposed. , Was lying in his house. The house is a few feet from his small studio apartment.
In a series of Tick tock videos, Reagan Bailey described his horrific experience. It all started when she started having headaches, feeling nauseous and unable to sleep through the night because she was hungry in her LA Valley apartment during the Cove 19 Lockdown.
“It was around mid-May and I started calling my mom and telling her I didn’t really feel like myself. That meant I was having a headache. I wasn’t really sleeping at night, I was feeling very nauseous, “Bailey said.
However, he cleared it. “And honestly, we all wrote it down because I was just feeling a little bit lonely and a little bit crazy during the quarantine, just like everyone else. It was really the opposite of me that all night long. I couldn’t sleep, so I thought it was weird, but again, I wrote it down just because I thought I was really sad and depressed, “he recalled.
After that, she noticed an increase in insects inside her house, which surprised her because she always kept her place clean. She brought it to the building manager but said it was probably due to moisture.
After a while, he began to notice a stench, which he likened to a dead fish.
“In mid-May, I started complaining about the stench I got whenever there was a strong wind, but then again, it wasn’t something I could put my finger on.” Bailey continued.
She was getting upset. Unfortunately, the manager was unwilling to send anyone to check on the cause of the epidemic.
“I felt very bad that something was wrong and the smell was getting worse every time the wind blew, and I was really, really upset,” he added.
Her boyfriend also experienced similar symptoms of nausea and headaches after living with her.
“It’s the middle of an epidemic and we’ve been home 24 hours a day, seven days a week, so I think I’m used to the smell,” he added.
When he complained to the police, the building manager sent a maintenance worker to see what was really going on.
But the smell was so strong that the worker “couldn’t make it to the stairs without starting to vomit.” The worker tore his mask and said, “I’m going to get the master’s key. Someone is dead.”
Bailey’s 74-year-old neighbor, who lived alone, was found dead in his apartment. His body was found when police forcibly entered the unit.
An autopsy revealed the man had died of a heart attack, Bailey said.
“The symptoms my boyfriend and I were experiencing were simply fumes from the body and toxic substances and natural gases that made me very sick during the heavy quarantine. And the story is that I was three. How to sleep a foot away from my dead neighbor, “Bailey explained.
According to Bailey, police advised him to leave his apartment as it was possibly contaminated.
“The only thing that separates the body and me, where I slept every night … it was a thin wall so they mostly said [the] The wooden furniture was already infested with insects and they strongly advised me to throw away everything I could, “he said.
“I was really so bored with honesty that I threw away 99% of my belongings and just kept the caps and I went out that night, left half of my stuff on the side of the road in Los Angeles, and never looked back. Saw. ” Bailey added. “But it was very quick, honestly, the night he went out, it was all over, so it was clear from all the gases and toxins coming out of his body, which is offensive.”