Filming for “Bridgeton” Season 2 has been suspended indefinitely after two people in the Netbreak series tested positive for COVID-19 in a matter of days.
Production in the UK was initially halted for a day on Thursday last week after a staff member contracted the virus. Filming resumed on Friday but was resumed on Saturday after another positive result. deadline.
One source claims that stopping re-filming is giving the show “a real headache” because of the high demand for the series.
“It can be a reasonable delay and it will be very expensive for them because shooting such a large production is expensive at the best time, when you get an empty seat and the actors who can’t work,” he said. the sun .
“Burgerton” Season 2 is said to have been shooting at 18th-century Wharfham Hall in Hartfordshire when the second case was discovered. Sources claimed that filming stopped immediately after that, although everyone returned to the set.
The source added, “They have a strict scrutiny government, so hopefully the case has been found very soon and that no one on the seat has been found. But a lot of people are now isolated.”
Netflix owners have reportedly gone far enough to keep everyone safe. Yet it is also a headache for people to be isolated because they have to take their place on such notices and “it is not always possible.”
There is no clear timeline yet for production to resume as producers are still considering a safe return, while Delta’s various additions across the UK network did not reveal whether the other individual Is a staff or cast member.
But fans will probably guess that the other person who tested positive for COVID-19 is one of the stars based on the non-permanent length of the interval. Back in Season 2 for “Burgerton” Season 2, it features Phoebe Denver, Jonathan Bailey, Claudia Jesse, and Luke Newton, who reproduce their roles as siblings Daphne, Anthony, Elvis, and Colin Bridgerton. Do