September 18, 2021

Prince Harry has denied reports that after the death of Queen Elizabeth II, everyone will be released.

Prince Harry has denied reports that he intends to publish another book about himself, but only after the death of his grandmother, Queen Elizabeth II.

The Duke of Sussex recently announced that it is working with PowerSheet writer JR Mohenjo-daro on its first memoir, which will be released later this year. It was later revealed that the book was part of a four-book deal that included a book on the welfare of his wife, Meghan Markle. A report by Mail online It is also claimed that the second part of the book’s agreement is to tell Harry another story that will revolve around his grandmother, but his release will continue until after his death.

“The final deal was actually for a four-book deal, when he was writing at the time of Harry’s grandmother’s death. Meghan will write a welfare book and people aren’t sure what the fourth will be.” But what is really surprising is that it belongs to Harry. A suggestion told the shop that the second book would not be published until the Queen stayed here.

However, a spokesman for the British monarchy denied the reports, saying only that part of the four-book deal was true. The representative said Our weekly The claim that Harry “agreed to a lucrative four-book deal – only after the death of the second adjoining queen” – is incorrect, adding that no release of the memo was due to the queen’s health or passing Is.

However, there are reports of tensions at Buckingham Palace following Harry’s announcement of all his memoirs, following several revealing interviews about his royal life. In addition, the book is being released this year as the Queen celebrates the Platinum Jubilee of her reign in Britain.

Royal expert Nick Bullin had earlier told the store that Harry’s book time could escalate the dispute between Sussex and the rest of the royal family instead of healing open wounds. “I think here in the UK, the announcement of this book has undoubtedly sent shockwaves around the place, at the highest level of society and with just the average amount on the streets,” the true Royal TV co-founder noted The Queen’s celebrations can be seen as “disrespectful” by Harry as it unfolds.

Queen's 90th birthday
May 18, 2015: The Queen welcomes Prince Harry to the annual Chelsea Flower Show in London
Julian Symonds

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *