September 21, 2021

Prince Harry did not warn Prince Charles about the memorandum. Provoked ‘more eye-rolling’ in the palace

Prince Harry stunned the world with the announcement of a memoir on his life on Monday, and the royal family had no clue.

According to a report in Mail onlineThe Duke of Sussex did not even warn his father, Prince Charles, of his plans to write an explosive memo, which would provide sensational details on the royal family’s internal affairs. The 36-year-old is due to submit the first copy of the memo in October, and is expected to be released by the end of next year, the platinum jubilee year of his grandmother, Queen Elizabeth II.

Experts told the outlet that Duke would receive an advance of at least 20 20 million (14 14.6 million) for the memorandum, which would sell millions more. Shahi has said he is “excited to read the first account of his life for people” which is “accurate and completely true”, but the same cannot be said of his father and other senior Shahi who now Are also dealing with the consequences. All her interviews with Oprah Winfrey.

Sources close to the Prince of Wales said he was “shocked” by the announcement of the memorandum, and that the royal family had not been warned in advance that his book would be released until the news broke on Monday. A royal insider sarcastically called the memoirs, “A book by Harry, as Meghan wrote it.”

Another source revealed that the announcement had provoked “more eyeballs” at Buckingham Palace. “I think when everyone talks about them (Harry and Meghan) they get angry and tired.”

He added, “For the last 18 months he has done everything he promised with greatness that he would not do – he will live his previous life and as a member of the royal family. That’s the decent thing to do, and it should end there. “

Harry’s statement, which he will be writing about his “mistakes” and “lessons”, has also raised eyebrows. Royal sources instead said that the Duke had “never done one” to admit his mistake, and that he had been accused of being a member of the royal family as a result of “his and his wife’s.” He blamed everyone except him. “

Besides that, “Morning showIt was pointed out on Channel 7 that despite the message, Harry signed his statement through his royal title, “Duke of Sussex”, stating that “this book is not about him as a prince, but as the man he became.” Have done, are writing. On Tuesday, entertainment reporter Peter Ford laughed at hosts Larry Amdor and Kylie Glass, saying, “Talk about talking about it both ways!”

Meanwhile, royal expert Robert Jobson said Family That the book would only increase tensions between Sussex and the rest of the royal family and “severely damage Windsor and the House of Commons as an institution.”

“After the night, it always happened. It will become an international seller, but at what cost to the kingdom? It will not be hidden anywhere,” Jobson said.

British Royal Family
British Royal Family Photo: AFP / Tolga Ekman

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *