Prince Andrew’s siblings decided nine months ago that there was “no way back” for the scandal-stricken monarchy, we can reveal.
Charles, Ann and Edward held a summit in January where they ruled the Duke of York and never wanted to return to public life.
Last night it was reported that Prince William considered his uncle a threat to the future of the kingdom.
Andrew, 61, has returned to royal life despite facing a rape charge in the United States.
A source said: “Nine months ago, Charles, Ann and Edward held a meeting, a summit, and agreed that they had no way back.”
Meanwhile, sources close to the future King of Wales revealed to the Sunday Times that he believed Andrew was “ungrateful and ungrateful” for his position.
Sources claim that this has created public anger and is a threat to the family.
One told the Sunday Times: “There is no way in the world that he will ever come back, the family will never let that happen.”
Wells, 39, and his father Charles spoke to the Queen separately when Andrew resigned from royal duty after a Newsnight interview about two years ago.
A friend of William’s claimed: “He’s not a fan of Uncle Andrew.”
And the royal source of the Sunday Times claimed that one of the “motivations” that really did come was William’s uncle’s attitude.
He added: “Any suggestion that does not thank the organization, anything that might make anyone in the public think that senior family members are not grateful for their position, (William) “It’s really dangerous.”
۔ Read our royal family live blog for the latest updates.
In April, Charles, 72, feared Andy was trying to get back into the limelight when he spoke to TV cameras outside All Saints Chapel, Windsor Lodge, two days after Prince Philip’s death.
It is claimed that Charles quickly paid tribute to High Grove on his television. Sources close to Charles said he worked swiftly just 24 hours after Philip’s death to make sure he got there first with his “beloved daddy” statement.
‘take it off’
A friend told the Sunday Times: “He was literally counting in front of the camera and making it clear to his family that he was going to be in front of the camera as soon as possible.”
Charles is said to have “loved his brother” but thinks the sexual assault writ was filed by his accuser, Virginia Geffery, which “damages the company’s undeserved reputation.”
A source told the newspaper that “the way back for the Duke is clearly not possible, because the speaker of this accusation regularly raises his head in disgust.”
A source said Andrew’s team, however, said the royal family could be very supportive and busy.
He claimed: “They just put their fingers in their ears and left, ‘Stop it, take it away.’
“But (the experience with Harry and Meghan) should have taught them that even when a problem is ‘gone’, it doesn’t go away.
“The Duke, as a senior member of the royal family, cannot be invested more than Harry and Meghan. That is who they are and what they are.
“If they’re not engaged at all, it’s going to be like Harry and Meghan on steroids.”
This allegation has been denied by the palace colleagues.
The Queen is paying Andy’s legal fees from her Duchy of Lancaster proceeds, prompting a backlash against the royal family.
Andrew has turned to Balmoral twice this summer to hide with the HSI mother, and avoid American lawyers trying to prosecute.
He even lost his granddaughter after Beatrice joined the labor force.
Andrew’s U.S. legal team eventually accepted that the case was filed on September 21 and that a preliminary hearing would be held in New York last month.
He has denied all of Geoffrey’s allegations and his team is trying to get the case out before the trial.
Earlier this year we revealed that Andrew Windsor was “going crazy” at his home in Great Park and was just going out for a horse ride.
His partner, Gaslein Maxwell, will be tried next month in New York on charges of sex trafficking and aiding Jeffrey Epstein in recruiting young girls.