October 17, 2021

Prince Andrew is “convinced” that he will end the rape allegations and plans to return to public life next year.

Prince Andrew believes he could return to public life next year with the Queen’s Platinum Jubilee.

The Duke of York allegedly told his colleagues that the rape scandal against him would “fly away”.

Prince Andrew believes he can return to public life next year.

4.

Prince Andrew believes he can return to public life next year.Credit: Doug C. Berg.
Jeffrey Epstein's former sex slave Virginia Geffery accuses Prince Andrew of 'first-degree rape'

4.

Jeffrey Epstein’s former sex slave Virginia Geffery accuses Prince Andrew of ‘first-degree rape’Credit: Nicholas Razell.

Andrew, 61, did not respond to a citizen’s sexual abuse lawsuit filed in a New York court a month ago.

Jeffrey Epstein’s former sex slave, Virginia Geffery, accused him of “rape in the first degree” and there were “numerous attempts” to serve him with trial papers.

Andrew, who fled his Windsor mansion to the Scottish Highlands on Tuesday, has previously denied any wrongdoing.

And one source said he was “fully convinced” he would be able to dismiss the claims.

A source close to the royal said. Mirror“It’s clear he (Andrew) has a clear and burning desire to get back to work as soon as possible.

“It may seem completely impossible, but if he encourages anything in recent weeks and fully believes that he will not only be acquitted, he will definitely find a way back into public life.”

“It’s definitely an incredibly strong impression that it’s going to end soon, rather than become a long-term problem.”

Andrew traveled 500 miles to avoid a rape case, and later had lunch with the Queen at a deserted fishing lodge.

The Duke of York spent 90 minutes with his mother in a lodge on his private Balmoral estate.

But when his greatness was revealed after the chat, Andrew was nowhere to be seen.

۔ Read our royal family live blog for the latest updates.

A source said: “He was nowhere to be seen. His driver was then left alone in his Range Rover.

“He must have gone out the back door because he was informed by the photographer.

“The Queen seemed very calm and didn’t worry about taking a picture of herself. Clearly, Andrew is much more anxious to avoid the spotlight.

Balmoral insiders expect Andrew to be there for “at least two weeks” – including a court hearing in New York on Monday.

Buckingham Palace declined to comment.

Prince Andrew spoke with the Queen during lunch at his fishing lodge on Wednesday.

4.

Prince Andrew spoke with the Queen during lunch at his fishing lodge on Wednesday.Credit: North Pix.
Prince builds bolts to protect Balmoral to avoid 'numerous attempts' to file rape lawsuits at his Windsor mansion

4.

Prince builds bolts to protect Balmoral to avoid ‘numerous attempts’ to file rape lawsuits at his Windsor mansionCredit: North Pix.
Media lawyer Mark Stephens says Prince Andrew faces a difficult verdict in response to sexual allegations against him in the United States.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *