Today’s EuroMillions National Lottery draw has taken place (February 25, 2022) and life-changing cash prizes are at stake.
Check the results to see if you’ve won a fortune and earned enough to start the elite lifestyle you’ve always dreamed of.
Each EuroMillions ticket also gives you automatic entry into the UK Millionaire Maker, which ensures that at least one player will receive £1 million in each draw.
You can find out if you are a winner by checking your ticket against today’s numbers below.
EuroMillions National Lottery Winning Numbers Tonight: 10, 13, 24, 30, 42 and lucky stars: 01, 05.
The UK Millionaire Maker Selection winners are: MJXF72347.
National Thunderball Lottery winning numbers tonight: 05, 15, 28, 37, 39, and ball lightning – 03.
TOP 5 BIGGEST LOTTERY WINNINGS IN THE WORLD
- £1.308 billion (Powerball) on January 13, 2016 in the US, with three winning tickets sold, remains the largest lottery prize in history.
- The £1.267 billion (megamillion) South Carolina winner took his time to claim his prize in March 2019, shortly before the April deadline.
- £633.76 million (Powerball draw) from Wisconsin winner.
- £625.76 million (Powerball) Mavis L. Wancik of Chicopee, Massachusetts won the jackpot in August 2017.
- £575.53 million (Powerball) The lucky couple of winners won the Iowa and New York jackpot in October 2018.
The first EuroMillions draw was held on February 7, 2004 by three organizations: the French Française des Jeux, Loterías y Apuestas del Estado in Spain and Camelot in the UK.
One of the UK’s biggest prizes was up for grabs on 4 December 2020 with a whopping £175 million EuroMillions jackpot that will make the winner richer than Adele.
Another previous UK winner whose life was changed by the jackpot was a player who wished to remain anonymous on October 8, 2019. He walked away with a cool £170,221,000.
Colin and Chris Weir from Largs in Scotland made a whopping £161,653,000 on 12 July 2011.
Most Read in The Scottish Sun
Adrian and Gillian Bayford of Haverhill, Suffolk won £148,656,000 in the draw on 10 August 2012 and Jane Park became the UK’s youngest lottery winner, winning £1 million in 2013.
The odds of winning any EuroMillions prize are 1 in 13.
Could today’s £45 million jackpot make you turn in notice and change your daily trips to work with champagne on a superyacht or lying on a private beach in the Bahamas?