CELTIC may have broken with their bid to win the top 10, but where they still dominate the Rangers most, they have the potential to operate in the transfer market for their huge financial gain.
Odson sells Bournemouth to Edward’s Crystal Palace and Ryan Christie – for potential .5 21.5 million joint packages Park Head Club..
During the last decade Hoops Some thrilling sales have been agreed – a 36 36million joint venture between Southampton for Victor Vanima, Fraser Forster and Virgil Van Dyck between 2013-15, of course, Scottish records for Karen Terni from Arsenal in 2019 Got a million record.
This summer he sold Christopher Ajir to Brent Ford for .5 13.5 million.
Since January alone, he has raised an incredible .7 51.7 million through the departure of players.
In the same period, they have spent Rs.9.9.9 million on signatures.
But, given that Celtic’s board will happily rub its hands on the cash gains coming into the bank account, supporters are desperate to get the silverware out of the trophy cabinet.
Now, after 12 signings, the Hopes chief is hoping that Ang Posticoglu has what he needs to win the title. Rangers And try for the Premier Sports Cup and the Scottish Cup.
Only Liam Shaw – who had already signed a contract during the Neil Lenin era – completed a transfer before Postcoglu’s appointment.
Sun Sport. Let’s take a look at Celtic transfer deals coming and going since the beginning of the year.
Celtic INS from January.
- Ozaz Orhide: £ 200,000.
- Liam Shaw: £ 200,000.
- Carl Star Felt: 4 million.
- Kyogo Frashi: £ 4.5m
- Joe Hart: 1 million.
- Giorgos Giakoumakis: £ 2.5m
- Josep Juranovich: £ 2.5 million.
- Lail worship: £ 3.5 million.
- James McCarthy: Free.
- Juta: Loan (buy option)
- Liam scales: £ 500,000.
- Cameron Carter Wickers: Debt (buy option)
Total: 18.9 million
Celtic OUTS from January.
- Jeremy Frempong: .5 11.5 million.
- Hatim Elham: £ 800,000.
- Walcon Bio: 4 1.4 million.
- Patrick Kalimala: 4 million.
- Marianne Shevard: 1 million.
- Jack Hendry: £ 1.5 Million (Percentage Excluding Club Bros.)
- Leo Hjelde: £ 1m
- Christopher Mercenary: 13.5 million.
- Odson Edwards: 15.5 million (increasing to £ 20 million with increments)
- Ryan Christie: £ 1.5 million.
Total: 7. 51.7 million